Making of a Housewife - Chapter 7 | A New Normal

 A New Normal

Certainly, I wasn’t expecting Ritu to ask about my dressing. Thus, I told her that, it’s just Aruna occasionally asks me to wear them and I have no particular interests in it. Then I slowly opened up about, how I ended up wearing nighty for first time, and how it later became a comfortable dress to do household works. I also hesitantly told her that, I tried few salwars and kurtis as well. My intention was to tell him that, I was not completely interested in wearing women’s clothes and have never discussed Aruna about that.

Ritu nodded his head. “Hmm. So you dress in women’s outfits once in a while! You do little make-up, wear gold bangles and your wife doesn’t seem to have any problem with that.”

Yes! I slowly replied.

So, why don’t you talk to your wife openly? That if she likes the idea to take it up to the next level, like me? She asked.

Well, why do I need to? We are happy as it is now; I struggled to reply.

You’re good! But seeing your wife, I find a similar character of Surya in her as well. After all, she was supportive when you dress in nighty and kurtis. I feel that, you didn’t get her subtle message! That she will definitely be happy, if you groom yourself more feminine”. He continued, “At the moment, you are in the middle, trying to balance things. Why don’t you cross to the other side of the road? Try new things and see how it works. I am sure it will be fun for you both!!”.

     I wasn’t really sure, that I actually agree with Ritu. I became silent and he also gave some time for me to think about it. I had to come back to finish some works, so, I came back home. I was trying to connect the dots, and how much we both changed since I lost my job. First, Aruna becomes more and more dominant and later changed her attitude. She was no longer a homely housewife, stopped wearing sarees or salwar. On the other hand, I have become a househusband, doing all the household works. Naturally, I have become more and more submissive and living under Aruna. I am now adjusted to this life and its luxury. I don’t need to run behind money and a career. Moreover, I have got used to these comfortable nighties and Kurtis. I become more interested in showing myself as beautiful and presentable.

     Thinking of all the changes I went through so far, I felt there’s nothing harm in going one more step ahead, If Aruna likes it, then it will be a new experience for us. All these thoughts were going through my mind and Ritu started to make sense. Soon I finished all my works and texted Ritu, and he quickly responded. Feel free to come; he said. More to that, to show my acceptance, I didn’t try to change into a T-Shirt or jeans. Instead, I just reached the next door in my nightie as a sign of approval to what Ritu proposed.

Oh Dear!! Seems you are up to something; he said with a smile.

I didn’t know from where I was getting all the shyness and we together started to laugh.

So Dear, now that you wished to join the party, why don’t you try something new and colourful? My wardrobe is open for you! He said.

     But still, my mind was swinging towards both sides. And seeing my hesitation, Ritu dragged me to his wardrobe, took a floral top and leggings, and asked me to undress. I waited for a second while Ritu stressed again. At last, I hesitantly undressed and stood there in my inners, when Ritu started talking.

Why didn’t you shave your body hairs as well? When you want to get dressed in women’s wear, you have to make full changes. Half-hearted changes here and there will not give you full satisfaction and results. I see there’s a lot of things, that have to improve Prabhu! He paused for a moment and continued. “Don’t worry dear! I’m here to help you and make you feel better”.

     My mind was questioning about all these dressing topic. Aren’t we going little overboard with them? I asked myself. I also thought about ideas, to make an excuse and get back home, so that I can have more time to think about it. But Ritu was quick in setting up things for my transformation. He is an expert in make-up, so he dragged me and made me sir on a chair and started to apply the hair removal cream on my legs, hands and chest. He waited for few minutes and then removed the hairs. After cleaning, my body has become very smooth and silky.

     Now, he asked me to remove the underwear as well and told me to wear a bra and panty. A subtle force from Ritu and I was doing as he said. The smooth shaved skin and the silky panties were giving a completely different feeling, that I never had before. And when I took the panty through my legs, the soft sensation made my penis to get excited. I wore the 34C cup bra and Ritu helped me to put the straps. Ritu then took some fake breast forms and filled it in my chest. I was slowly getting a feeling of humiliation and asked her about the need for it, but Ritu assured me that, once I get the feel and start liking it, I will not back out later.

     For now, I have become at least 50% female with the hairless body, the soft floral panty and the 34C bra along with the breast forms, which changed my chest into a much more realistic breasts. After that, he gave me a kurti and leggings and I wore them unwillingly. It was my first time in leggings, which felt very tight at the bottom, and Ritu assured that, I’ll get used to it very soon. I was very nervous to get dressed in front of a third person, but Ritu was very much supportive and made me comfortable.

     After the dressing, he led me to the make-up room and made me sit in front of a mirror. It took only 30 minutes for Ritu to transform a young husband to a beautiful wife. It was surprising that, he was very professional in his make-up skills. He started with applying moisturiser to prep my face, then primer and foundation cream. With each step, my face was getting smooth and nice. My usual normal cheeks were made full and fluffy with a pinkish blush. He took extra care to my eyes by applying eyeshadow and eyeliner, which gave them a nice shape. And with mascara on, my eyes become brighter.

     Last steps of my transformation came with some pampering to my lips. He applied a layer of lip balm to moisturise them, and then choose a bright red lipstick on top of it. He did it so perfectly and I ensured the lip colour is applied uniformly.

     He then gave me some nice looking dangling earrings, and before finishing, he thought of something and pointed two fingers for me to choose. I wasn’t aware what he was up to and but simple touched one. He then took a red bindi sticker and stuck it on my forehead. And finally, he took a small pinch of sindoor and kept it in the middle of my hair partition.

     The last step of Ritu made me go awestruck and I didn’t even know what to say. That last step with bindi and sindoor transformed me to a married woman. I made a very angry glance at Ritu and took my hands to remove them. Ritu quickly stopped me asked what happened. It was supposed to be fun; I shouted. But Ritu told that, I look very pretty and classy with the bindi and sindoor. And he only wanted to try how it looks on me and remove it then, but they beautified my face to another level. He convinced me that there’s nothing wrong to try a bindi when I am fully dressed and with all make-up.

Anyway, you are married! What’s wrong in having sindoor then? Your wife may love it as well. Try it today, and I am sure you both will have a great time. Ritu smilingly said and winked at me.

     All these comforting words calmed me down and I felt he’s right. Now that I’m fully dressed as a woman with make-up and everything, what difference it will make? I’ve always expected Aruna to be a traditional wife before I lose my job, and she always followed that. Life had other ideas and now I look like a homely house husband to my wife.

I was back to my normal self after few minutes and apologized to Ritu. These days, I get more emotional and gets confused in taking decisions on my own. And now getting a friend like you, is very helpful in guiding me towards right things; I told her.

Hearing me saying her as friend, Ritu gave a nice hug and said in my ears. “After wearing the women’s dresses, seems you are slowly stepping into women’s character as well. Way to go girl!”. I again made a false cry and he hugged me again.

Oh, I forgot, here; he quickly handed me a dupatta, which I placed onto my left shoulder.

     After my makeover and dressing session, I was getting more and more comfortable with Ritu. I was observing the feminine gestures of him, the way he walks like a woman, the way he carries his dresses nicely, everything was surprising me, like how a born male can behave beautifully like a woman. We were chitchatting for sometime and it was time for me to leave. And the main thing Ritu advised me is that, if Aruna likes my feminine character (which she was very confident), I will need to become more and more feminine in my dressing, make-up and attitude, and I should also love her manly side. She adjusted some make-up and wished me for a great new experience today.

Prabha's First Look
Prabha’s First Look

     I returned to our house completely as a new person. When I saw myself in the mirror, I looked like a woman in her late 20s. I once thought to remove the sindoor and bindi, but then wished to see Aruna’s reaction to it. I remembered the way Ritu walk like a woman and funnily giggling like a girl. I was shaking my hips and imitating the way women walks and started to prepare dinner for Aruna.

     The colourful new dress, the newly makeover face, the advice that Ritu gave to enhance my femininity and love Aruna’s manliness, was playing heavily with my hormones. When I was preparing roti, I heard the sounds of my bangles and whenever I moved, I heard the sounds of my earrings dangling. They were so pleasing that, I became in a good mood and began constantly listening to them. Time seemed to be moving very slow and I was waiting for Aruna to come soon, so that, she can see me in my new avatar. Thinking about how strong Aruna has become and the way she lifted me that day, today I dreamed to have a wild night with her.

     It was 8 PM and I heard Aruna coming. I left the door open and stood in the kitchen, showing my back. Aruna came inside calling me, “Prabhu!… Prabhu!”, and I didn’t reply. First she checked me in the room and then came to kitchen. For a moment, she might have thought some new person is in the house, but when she came closer, slowly she realized the surprise for her. Prabhu! She held my arms and turned me towards her.

     I wasn’t really sure if Aruna had previously wished that I should wear women’s dresses or not, but that moment she saw me with women’s dress, make-up and bindi, the surprise and happiness that Aruna had was something that I haven’t seen in her in a long time. Even after a minute seeing me, she was silent and her face was still full of the surprise and the never seen look of her husband Prabhu.

Slowly she opened her mouth and said, ‘Prabhu, I wonder what I see is reality or a dream! Why? Why are you dressed like this? I mean, you are really-really, pretty and gorgeous! I thought, you didn’t like these dresses! But, how did it happen today? I can’t believe!”. She became so excited that, she hugged me and started kissing me all over my face.

Tell me Aruna, do you really like it? Am I looking beautiful? I asked her by flaunting my dress.

Of course Darling! You are the most beautiful person that I’ve ever met! You are really looking gorgeous in this dress and make-up. I think it’s all Ritu’s work, but I am surprised how you allowed Ritu to dress you like this; Aruna smilingly replied.

As if she got full of energy Aruna hugged me tightly and started to kiss my lips and lick my tongue. I was trying to push her away, but she tightly held my hands and I wasn’t able to do anything against her strength. I slowly give up, allowing her to do whatever she wants. Next second, she carried me to our room and I was lying on the bed. We both were in our wild mood.

Aruna said, “Baby, tell me the truth! Do you really like this dress and wish to continue like this? I would love to see you daily in these types of dresses”. Saying this, she pulled my leggings and removed it fast. Immediately my manhood got excited and it was waiting for Aruna. Our normal love and romance started to move to another level, when Aruna undressed herself and we both started to hug and roll in the bed. Our hands were all over on our body and we were continuing our lip kiss with lots of passion. While my hands kneaded her breasts and ass, funnily Aruna has also grabbed my ass and kneaded it.

     We regularly made love, but the feel and the passion that we both got today was something that we were looking for a long time. Today, at this moment, I was feeling that Ritu’s advice worked and I thanked him for that. In between our kisses and smooches, I told the story how Ritu helped me to transform into a beautiful women and Aruna was loving my changeover. She repeatedly asked me how I was feeling, when I got the bindi and sindoor in my forehead.

     Finishing our best foreplay of life, Aruna pushed me and came on top of me. She started to fuck me and I started to slowly moan. They sounded like a beautiful music and we both were enjoying the best night. Aruna’s hands were playing against my breasts and in the bottom, we both were hitting it really hard.

Pushing really hard and wild, Aruna started asking, “Darling! What’s your name?”

I didn’t understand Aruna’s question and said, “What? Why?”

She started to pinch my breast, over my bra, and urged “Tell me!”

Prabhu! I said.

She started to pinch continuously, and asked again, “Tell me! What’s your name exactly?”

Prabhu! I said again.

Tell me! Does my Prabhu wear bra, panty, kurti and leggings? Tell me! Then who are you? She asked again loudly.

I finally understood what she wants and replied. “I am Prabha!” I winked while moaning.

Yes! Who are you? She asked again.

I am Prabha! I am Prabha! And you are Arun! My Arun! I kept shouting.

Hearing my loud moans and self declaring me as “Prabha!” Aruna started to hit really hard and asked, “So Prabha! Now tell me, are you my husband or wife?”.

And my answer was obvious when I accepted me as Prabha, “I am your wife! I am your wife Arun! I am your wife Prabha. Love you Arun! Love you my husband”. Under that nice sexual feeling, I was accepting my new life as Prabha.

Arun became excited and asked me to talk more. “Come on, Prabha! Come on Prabha! Tell me your feelings! Tell me what you like! What you want to be!”.

And I was continuing, “My darling Arun, if you like this, if you love this and accept, let’s continue to the rest of our life as Arun and Prabha. I would like to be your wife! Your wife! As a housewife! You’re my strength! I want you to dominate me! Be my man! I like to dress! I like to have make-up! Have this bindi and sindoor! I want to please you! I want you to please me as well! I would like to see how you treat me as a wife! Yes, I am your wife!

     Under the pleasures of sex, I was self realizing what will make our life happy. There is no point in being a house husband and living with a guilt and sadness. I will hereafter take a role of house wife! And giving this family the love and happiness is my only work hereafter. And that moment I realized that I will be a housewife forever.

Previous Post Next Post