Making of a Housewife - Chapter 6 | You Only Live Once

 You Only Live Once

Finally, the day arrived and we got ready for the dinner with our new neighbours. Aruna looked very handsome in her velvet party suit, and anyone who sees her for the first time, or from a distance would hardly recognise her as a woman. At times, even I have also forgotten that, she is my wife and admired how smart and handsome she has become with short hair, strong muscles and toned body. I got dressed with the same way we tried on the other day and with similar light make-up for the night. The make-up along with the night lights were making my face pretty and shining. Aruna offered one of her sandals to match with the dress and I became perfectly ready for the occasion. And this time, I didn’t say any concern to wear bra and panties, since I knew the dress looks nice with them. Aruna teased me that, she will buy me a new pair, for which I laughed and said that, it’s just for this occasion and I will be back in my normal inner wear tomorrow itself. Aruna just smiled back and didn’t say anything at all.

     Throughout the evening, Aruna continued to praise my looks. She said that, I look gorgeous and the dress matches me well. And also kept saying that, she will buy some more clothes like this. I became so shy that, I blushed and told her to stop teasing me. I also praised her by saying, how handsome she looks in the suit and playfully pressed her arms.

”Wow Aruna! See your arms, you have really become very strong, like a man!”; I said.

Hearing this, Aruna started laughing loudly. “Yes darling! I am!” She started lifting me, showing her strength. She then kissed over my chest, right on top of my bra and I playfully resisted back by asking her to leave me.

     It was very funny that, we were fully dressed to go to our neighbour’s flat and have a party. We knocked at their door, which Surya opened and welcomed us. And only when we entered the house, we understood that the couple has bought matching clothes for them as well, since Surya was wearing the same velvet suit as Aruna. Immediately, my eyes and mind went searching for Ritu. I was curious, if he is also wearing the same salwar like mine.

     When I was still thinking, I saw Ritu wearing the same kurta that I am wearing, along with her make-up – ‘Sorry, His!’ – and accessories. Everything seemed perfectly matching for the occasion, and it looked like he has his own collection. Seeing his chest, slightly bigger than mine, meant he is also wearing a bra which is a size larger than mine. He had nicely coloured his hair and also had made it look curly. He had proper make-up, starting form the foundation to the blush, which made his cheeks rosy. His eyes looked more definitive and big with the mascara and also his eyebrows were clearly arched. For a minute, I felt like we are in a parallel world, where two men standing in front of their wives, wearing salwar kameez and the wives in men’s suit. Due to the heavy make-up and accessories, Ritu looked more like a woman than a man. Neither Aruna nor Surya or even Ritu did not find any issues and they kept happily talking to each other.

     Ritu went back to kitchen to finish the dinner, leaving us in the hall. Aruna told me help Ritu and thus, I also went to the kitchen. Ritu welcomed me, and complimented my dress and make-up. I smiled gently and complimented her back. At one side, I was confused about Ritu and her behaviour, but on other, my mind was conscious that I am also wearing the women’s dress, that too in front of others. I was hiding my nervousness, and often checked my Bra. The small mount on my chest was enough to give me the look of having small boobs. Besides, Aruna instructed me to make sure that, my bra straps don’t get visible outside. Thus, I was adjusting it very often.

     Though we were meeting for the second time, I felt a nice vibe when I was with Ritu. He always had a smile in his face and was very calm while talking. I slowly started asking questions about his family. He was also from a wealthy NRI family, same like Surya. His parents passed away in his early 20’s and he own so many properties, which are either rented or leased. He has invested money in shares and some startups companies. He works for few hours, making money from the shares and though he can keep maid to take care of the household, out of his own interest, he takes care of them himself, including cooking.

     I became more and more impressed when talking with Ritu. Being from a wealthy family, they could have been lived in a bigger house or even a bungalow. I was still not clear why he dressed like a woman. As if he read my mind, Ritu himself said that, we can talk some other day freely about it and lot of other things, since we were getting late for dinner. Soon we exchanged the numbers and start preparing dinner.

     Ritu has prepared a delicious dinner, with dishes from different cuisines. I was sure that Surya would not have helped him, and it was really surprising that he himself cooked so many varieties and cuisines of food. Surya offered us vodka or red wine, but since both of us have not tasted alcohol until date, we politely declined. Surya further insisted, and Aruna agreed to try Vodka. I was quiet surprised and equally disturbed that, my wife was trying alcohol. But I didn’t have any guts to stop her. I also then agreed to try red wine, since my wife herself is trying alcohol. Few sips of red wine, I started to like it, and the taste was nicely going with the food. We all had 3 rounds of drinks and all of us were in a pleasant mood.

     Surya took a break to smoke a cigarette and she asked Aruna to join her. Aruna was always anti-smoking, but I was really worried if she will start to smoke as well. But luckily, she declined. My mind imagined Aruna having a glass of wine in one hand and holding a cigarette in other, and myself serving her alcohol wearing a salwar. Not sure the weird thinking was due to the alcohol I’ve got, the thought itself was making my penis harder.

     Finally, we left to our house late in the night and my drunk mind continuously imagined – me being submissive to Aruna, serving her food and drink while she was smoking a cigarette and exhaling the smoke at my face. Thinking it continuously, I was getting more horny and we both ended up having a great sex that night.

     Couple of days later, I got a text from Ritu. He invited me to his house to hangout for some time. I also thought it as good idea and after finishing the work, I changed my dress from nighty to a T-Shirt and jeans and went to meet him. I was eager to know what dress he is wearing now. Ritu opened the door and let me in. He was wearing a plain cream colour women’s salwar with matching leggings. I now confirmed that, even while at home, he is fully dressed like a woman. Not just the dress, he wore matching earrings, and two bangles in each hands. He looked like a real woman with this make-up and dark red lipstick, which made then look full and juicy. My mind was urging questioning him, why he is wearing women’s clothes?

Ritu In Salwar
Ritu

     He served coffee and we chatted about our wives, their work, etc and he also shared his share market experiences. My mind was only half indulged in that conversation and I was constantly noticing his dress and actions – which were very feminine. The way he talks, smiles, waving his hands, walking or even sitting, there were some sort of elegance, which normally found in women. Unable to hide anymore, I slowly initiated the topic about the salwar he was wearing.

Me: By the way, it’s a nice dress! Nice colour! And you also look pretty!

Ritu: Oh, Really! Thank you Dear! This is one of my favourite. I have at least five sets of dresses in this colour. Surya also like this colour on me, very much.

Me: Yeah.. You really look beautiful in this dress! But, if you don’t mind, may I ask why you are wearing this dress? I mean, you could wear something more comfortable like T-Shirt, Shorts like that.

Ritu: Well, I can! But I am much more comfortable in this dress. Along with that, I look pretty as well, isn’t it? That’s why I always prefer salwar or kurta as my daily wear.

     I just smiled and left the conversation there itself. I didn’t wish to question her anymore since that may hurt Ritu or be judgemental. Ritu then showed me the house, then took me to her bedroom and started showing her wardrobe. Rithesh/Ritu could be a male, but 90% of his wardrobe collection is only women’s clothes. It has all types of women’s outfit from kurta to salwars, nighties, lehengas and even few sarees with matching blouse as well! He had another dedicated shelf for all his matching accessories, bra, panties and make-up items. And more to my surprise, he only had very few sets of male clothes.

Seeing all these things, I almost shouted at him, “Ritu, why the hell you wear these women’s dresses?” I looked confused.

And again to my surprise, Ritu didn’t lose his calmness. He started laughing and said, “Chill Dear! I will explain! By the way, you are still in your Tee and jeans. Feel free to switch to a comfortable nighty or a kurti if you like. I have more collections that will suit you.”

I wasn’t actually expecting a fellow man asking me to wear a nighty and that sparked my anger. “No, it’s okay, I am fine”; I controlled myself, and said.

But Ritu held my hands and kept talking. “Come on Prabhu! Feel free to like your house! I always like to wear something comfortable and colourful. I saw the salwar you wore yesterday. You were really looking beautiful in it. And the one that you wore during your office party was beautiful as well. Trust me, you really look beautiful in kurtis and salwars.”

How do you know that? I asked him.

Simple, Aruna shared it with Surya, and Surya showed it to me. Aruna also shared some of your pics in the nighty as well. That’s why we got the idea of getting that matching suit and salwar for us; he said, and without expecting my reply, he himself chose one bright pink nighty and asked me to change.

    Since I come to know that Ritu knows all my dark secrets, I hesitantly took the nighty and started wearing it in front of him. Soon both the men are in the kitchen as I also offered him some help.

Ritu slowly started, “Prabhu, you must be thinking why I am dressed like a woman! Anyone sees me will get that question. No worries! I am a perfect male, no doubts on that. We both loved for 3 years before getting married. Since Surya grew up in the US, she chose to be more progressive and modern. She has her own interest in her clothes, her attitude and the way she looks. And I loved her for that. I was a normal male before meeting her, and since I don’t have to run behind money, I always like to spend more time with my family. For me, family and it’s happiness is everything. I am also very progressive and like any stereotype husband I did not expect Surya to change herself completely after marriage, wear a saree, serve her husband, raise kids, bla, bla… I always asked her to be the way she likes”.

Ritu continued, “Since my younger days, I always spent more time in cooking, managing the household, etc. When we are married, I voluntarily took those works from her. We both are very open type and never hesitated to try new things in our life, even though it sounded very crazy. It all started playfully! One day, she wanted me to try some of her unused women’s dresses, instead of the boring male clothes. It was very fun initially, then started to become more frequent. I found Surya gets more and more interested and excited seeing me in bright kurtis, and salwars. Each time, she wanted me to try new colours and designs. Gradually, I also got more interested and started to learn more about women’s dressing, and make-up.

Ritu continued again, “I also did some minor surgeries to look more feminine and practice daily to be elegant like women. My each step towards femininity, made our love stronger and happier. Nowadays, it had become normal for me to dress in kurtis or salwars at home and only when I meet some new people, I adjust to Men’s clothes”.

     Ritu left me speechless with his open talks. He showed his pics before marriage, where he was a good looking normal guy. No one will recognize that, a young charming guy is now dressed in salwar like a young woman. His logic made some sense, but equally I was finding it difficult to understand.

Ritu then asked his question, “Now that I finished mine, it’s time to tell your story! How did you end up dressing in salwar and nighties?“


Previous Post Next Post