Making of a Housewife - Chapter 8 | Final Touch

 Final Touch

 Life has got a new dimension since the day I embraced the femininity and accepted my life as a housewife. All these years, I grew up as a guy, my profession as a Manager in an MNC with few people working under me, marrying Aruna, all of them now feels like fictional and happened in my previous birth. Several times my mind reminded me that, what I do is not normal and I have to live my life as a male and a husband. But slowly, I learned to ignore all those thoughts, which made my life peaceful and joyful. Unlike the initial days when I struggled to do the household works, it has now become my daily routine. And the main reason we agreed this will be my new life since I don’t have to worry about getting a new job or start my career again. Though it was sad to be always dependent on my wife, living as a househusband without a job and humiliation has disappeared now and I happily took over the role of a housewife.

     I also started to enjoy the luxury of staying at home. My mind and body have become lazy enough to go to work. I was happy and satisfied when I cooked some nice dishes and serve them to Arun, dress up beautifully, doing make-up and spend more lovely time with Arun.

     I have to thank Ritu, for everything she did to shape me as Prabha. Until she clearly explained about those inner desires of Arun to dress me as a woman, I was thinking it was all coincidence. I have questioned Arun many times if he really had that interest in the first place. Arun was more careful to admit it was all intentional but didn’t reject as well.

     My beauty sense has improved a lot and I was taking more and more attention to keep myself pretty. Daily morning and evening, I spent hours together putting on make-up, dressing and admiring my beauty in front of the mirror. Once after finishing, I never forget to take a selfie in a kissing or pouting pose and send it to Arun. It was always fun when he sees my pic and call me immediately. He starts talking about my beauty and that will end up as a hot romantic chat.

Selfie To Arun
Sending selfies to Arun

     I completely stopped thinking about cutting my hairs. And on the contrary, I started to pray for my hairs to grow faster, so that I can remove my hair extensions and experience new styles with my own hair.

     Aruna also took the role of husband very seriously. There was a vacuum in between us when I lost my job. Now the love and care I got from Aruna are back again, but this time, she had to do all those things that a husband do to please his wife. Even I started to act naturally as a wife and had lots of expectations on Arun in keeping me happy. To fulfil my desires, he started to spend lots of time with me, often pleasing me with new dresses or gifts. When he is at home, it was mandatory for us to bathe together and he always wanted me to dress and make-up in front of him. He never stopped to touch and kiss me all over and end up with a romantic session.

Prabha Fully Dressed As A Woman
Prabha fully dressed as a woman

     The best thing about this transformation is we have become sex crazy on each other. We loved our foreplay sessions a lot, which have become enjoyable when I turned submissive in front of Arun. Daily night, it’s my duty to dress up only in bra and panties, only to be stripped shortly. With Arun lying on the bed, spreading his legs wide, I with bright pink coated juicy lips, dutifully kiss him all over his body. To make him horny, so that he can start fuck me harder, I insert my tongue in his pussy, swirling it over and over and knead his soft breasts and ass with my hands. We broke all the barriers between us, trying new things in sex. Whenever Arun gets horny, he really gets more and more manly and treats me like his real born wife. We had our fucking sessions all over the house and no matter what time it is, whenever he is in mood, he will carry me to our bed anyway.

     Over time, Arun’s interests in my dressing have got changed a lot. He started to show less interest in seeing me in modern sexy dresses or skirts and became excited whenever I wear traditional Indian dresses, like salwar or kurtis. When I told that to Ritu, she laughed out and funnily said that Arun has got a typical Indian husband mentality to see his wife dressed very conservative. I found no problem with that as I also found traditional Indian dresses very comfortable and beautiful for my body.

     So in the last few weeks, I started to present myself as a more traditional wife. I always made sure that, I wear at least 2 pairs of gold bangles he gifted me. Bindi and sindoor on my forehead have also become regular for me, as Aruna instructed me to do daily pooja and occasional fasting for our family well being. I’ve become a religious person in the last few years and accepted whatever Arun told me to do.

     Arun has gifted me all sorts of accessories, that made me look like a real woman, and now I had a separate collection of everything. Out of them, Arun’s favourite is my silver anklets with lots of beads, which makes loud sounds when I walk around the house.

     Apart from dressing, Ritu has taught me a lot of feminine aspects, which I practised to spice up my life. Ritu taught me how to speak softly like a wife to a husband, how I should carry my dresses elegantly, and how to shake my hips and walk gracefully like a woman. Ritu was a master in these soft skills and with continuous practice, I also able to master them. Now it has become so natural for me to sway my hips gently. Arun has gone crazy on my hip movements and I sometimes tempted him by adding extra artificial movement in a catwalk style.

     One thing I was eagerly waiting is for the day to wear a saree. I wanted to plan that for a special day, like Arun’s birthday, by giving a pleasant surprise to him. It will be the day I consider myself completely transformed as a housewife and fully accept my new life. Thus, whenever Arun asked me to wear a saree, I tried to change the topic or told him that I will try some other day.

     I opened up my plan to Ritu a few days before Arun’s birthday and we purchased a beautiful red coloured Kanchipuram silk saree with golden jari all over. Finally, the day I was waiting for has arrived. Arun had some important works on that day, so he went to the office, unaware of the surprise that we planned for the evening. I and Ritu went to the beauty parlour to make myself pretty for the occasion. To match the silk saree, I took the gold jewellery that I bought for Aruna.

     I wore big golden earrings, bangles, a necklace and another gold chain. Ritu told me to get my nose pierced as it will be a beautiful surprise to Arun, which will also make me much more traditional. I immediately agreed to her idea and pierced my nose. I wore Aruna’s nose stud, which she wore during her marriage, that is slightly larger with 5 stones.

     Ritu and the parlour ladies helped me drape the saree for the first time in my life. I loved the moment more and more and wanted it to never end. Inside the saree, I wore a special skirt, that shaped my body much more feminine, by highlighting my butt. I started to look more curvy and sexy with that skirt. It was a special feeling when the soft silk saree draped around my body, and I felt no other dress that matched the elegance of a saree. It gave me a sense of pride and happiness to hold the pallu on one end and gracefully shaking and showing my curves. The jari in the saree and the jewellery was making my entire body shine like gold. I wished that I should have been born as a woman and my life would have been great with all these beautiful dresses, sarees and jewellery. Never before I felt so happy to wear the women’s dress. The silk fabric and also the feel that Arun will be seeing me in this saree was making me shyer and shyer and I was continuously blushing with my head down. I told myself to learn the draping skills quickly since I thought to wear them regularly at home. Once I liked to see Aruna full-time wearing sarees, but now I was looking forward to seeing myself dressed in them.

     After all, I realized that there was nothing that gives pleasure than wearing a nice saree, full of jewellery and make-up, giving a romantic look and smile at your husband, sway your hips and seducing him. What more a husband can wish for from his wife?

     I have put sindoor in my forehead and hair partition. And finally, a bunch of jasmine flowers was placed on my head. Checking my looks in the mirror, I realized that any person in the world will not recognise me as a man. I have almost lost all my external identity as a man.

Prabha's Final Look
Prabha fully dressed as a woman

     It was evening already and as per our plan, I called Arun and asked him to come to a nearby temple when his works got finished. I told him that we will need to do pooja on the occasion of his birthday. I also gave him a hint that there is a surprise awaiting him so that he will come soon.

     It was a moderately crowded temple, and for the first time, I have been to a crowded place fully dressed as a woman. Ritu also accompanied me dressing in a saree. I was waiting in a silent area and was eagerly waiting for Arun to reach the temple.

     Very soon, I saw Arun reached the temple. He was searching for me and finally found Ritu and me on one corner. Even it was distant, I could clearly see lots of surprise and confusion all over his face. I thought he might have got some confusion, whether it’s myself or some other woman. And when he found it’s really me, dressed in a saree, he ran towards me with all the excitement and shouted loudly, “Wow! Prabha! You are in a saree!”. I made signals with my eyes to keep it down since we were in public with people around.

And when he got a closer look, he almost shouted again. Is that my nose pin? Wait, did you really pierced your nose? He asked.

Yes! I replied shyly.

     Arun’s eyes clearly said that he really loved this surprise. Besides, he was happier and happier to see me as a complete wife in front of him. He couldn’t control his excitement and even reached near to kiss me, which made me again remind him we are in a temple. I was acting normal so far and the moment Arun came near me, I became filled with shyness. I couldn’t see his face directly and kept my head down. He also couldn’t find words to say, thus, he just held my hands tightly and took me to the temple. That moment has made it really worth my transformation from a husband to a wife.

     Even after changing our roles, we still looked like a couple, since Aruna has maintained her body more muscular and manly. Her shortly cut hair with a slim fit shirt and Jeans, it was difficult to realise her as a woman. We performed pooja and prayed for our happiness and well being. The priest had a slightly strange look at first, which made us nervous, but then he became normal. I was happy and prayed that this happiness should last always. After Pooja, I asked Arun to keep the jasmine flower on my hair. Then slowly we walked to the quiet area on the side of the temple to sit for some time. Ritu thought that her job is now done and left for her home.

Arun started, “Babe! I really loved today’s surprise very much. I couldn’t think of a better surprise for my birthday than this. You look too pretty in this saree my Darling! In fact, you are more beautiful than me in this saree!”.

No! I stopped him. “I know Aruna is more beautiful than me!” I said.

Arun continued with a smile, “Darling, I want to talk about something now and feel it’s the right time to speak from our heart. I know we both started to really like this new life and our new roles in our family. I feel we need to do something to continue this life forever. What do you think?“.

     Arun started to make sense. So far we were enjoying our newfound life, without thinking about anything or anyone. But how long will be able to continue this? At some point, I have to go out, reveal my identity as male, which I can’t do now. If someone finds me as male, we will be in trouble. How will we shape our lives if we are blessed with a baby?

I questioned this to Arun and after a minute of silence, he continued further, “I have a plan, my dear! I have an opportunity to shift to a new place for my work. To a different city or a different country, where people won’t recognise us. Let’s start a new happy life as per our wish! I really want you as my wife and I will be your husband throughout this life.”

What about Kids? I asked.

I have no issues with having kids! I am sure we both will be great parents. Even though I give birth to them, you will take good care of them as their mother. I will be always supporting you in raising them. Aruna always lives within me and I’ll never run out of my responsibilities. I’m sure we will work out something; he replied.

     Those were the hope and positive words I was looking for. I smiled and hugged Arun as an acceptance of his plan and to be his wife for the rest of our life. It was time and after praying again, we left the temple.

     Arun was ready with his superbike and I sat behind him, one-sided, due to the saree. I held onto his shoulder strongly for the support for now and for the rest of my lifetime. I am now fully ready to live my life as “Mrs Prabha Arun” and mainly as a Housewife!

Previous Post Next Post