Making of a Housewife - Chapter 2

First Step Towards Femininity

 
  

I am going through a tough phase in my life as I’m now jobless for over 6 months. I slowly started losing hope that I’ll get my career back.

     One day, Kamala our maid was late to work. My wife went to the office saying that she will have food in the office and once Kamala is at home she will cook for me. In the afternoon Kamala showed up and she apologized that her kid was sick and she had to take her to the hospital.

     Since I was too hungry, I asked her to go and cook faster. Seeing my urgency she asked me to help her by cutting some vegetables. I was not able to tolerate a housemaid asking me to do cooking work. I became too furious and started scolding her. She also got angry and teased me saying I am simply wasting my time as a house husband and at least do some house works.

     Her words touched my male ego and instantly I raised hands to slap her. She got shocked and started crying and immediately left the house saying that she will not come to work hereafter.

     Aruna got angry when she heard about the issue. She started scolding that I have become useless and causing lot of problems. I was trying to convince her but she hit back saying that I’ve behaved wrong with a good maid and no one will come to work as the news got spread to other maids as well.

     That night she didn’t speak to me. I myself got irritated on my attitude and wanted to correct this situation. I now had only option to help Aruna in her work. That way I’ll reduce her anger.

     That night when we were in our bed, I slowly said that I will help her in kitchen works.

     Aruna still in angry told that hereafter I need to take care of all the household works including cooking. She will train in me in 2 to 3 days and after that I need to take care of everything. I had no other option other than accepting it and I slowly nodded my head that I will do.

Prabhu Start Doing Household Works
Prabhu doing household works

     Next day I entered into the world of household works. Initially it was too difficult handling all those works and my scolds me whenever I do mistake. Within few days I improved and started doing all the works myself. Only for cooking my wife allowed me to see her cooking first and helped me while cooking.

     In few weeks, I’ve been able to do all the household works including cooking. Aruna is very happy to see me active and engaged in house works. Whenever my preparation is nice, she used to praise me a lot. I started liking it very much and I was careful while cooking and made sure I prepare tasty food. I also made sure that I should always act as per my wife’s expectations to avoid any fight between us.

Man cooking food while woman reading eBook
Prabhu cooing food

     In fact, now I do not wait for any instructions from my wife. From morning till night, I started doing all the works properly on time. My wife’s friends in office used to taste my dishes and praised my wife got a very good husband who cooks so nicely and they were jealous on my wife.

     All these things brought back happiness in our life. With me doing all the works in the house. Now Aruna found lot of free time and she started spending more time on her interests.

     Recently Aruna has started putting on some weight and as per Surya’s advice, she started going to gym along with Surya.

     Slowly, I could see Aruna lose her weight and due to the weight training, she started to gain some muscles in her arms.

     One more thing that surprised me is that Aruna started learning to ride the bike like Surya. When Aruna expressed her desire to ride the bike, Surya was ready to train her.

woman_rider_saddlesore_india-380x250
Aruna riding bike

     Now along with the gym, going to office parties, my wife has started riding the bike like a guy. Funny part is that I was too busy with cooking and cleaning, unable to notice all these changes happening between us.

Nightie!! A New Member In The Wardrobe

One day, I asked Aruna to give some money for my haircut. She thought for a moment and then stopped me saying, “Baby!! Don’t do haircut, since you are now jobless for more than 6 months, pray to God that, you will not cut your hair until you get a job and then once you get a job, we will go Thirupathi (Famous Hindu temple), and you do a head shave and offer your prayers”.

          I also thought that, it is good idea and agreed immediately. Since I lost hope that I will get job with my skills, my only hope is to pray God. She also advised me to pray to gods daily and go to Temple on Fridays and that will be good to the family.

          Thus, I started to grow my hair and she gave her Shampoo and conditioner and told me to use them as my hair will be soft and smooth, so I can handle them properly without any mess.

          One day I washed all my daily wear clothes and dried it in our balcony. I forgot to pickup the clothes in the evening and overnight it rained heavily with huge winds. In the morning when I saw, the rope got cut and all my clothes were thrown away and fall on the ground. All my clothes were soaked wet and become dirty with mud.

          I have no other clothes than one I’m wearing now and rest all got spoiled. Old clothes in the house were not fitting me any more.

          After taking bath, I was wearing my Jeans and shirt and was doing cooking. My wife asked me, “Baby!! Why are you wearing jeans? It won’t be comfortable to do works with these clothes”. I explained her what has happened and asked her to buy some new daily wear clothes for me.

          She accepted and told we will go to shopping in the weekend and to manage till then, I shall wear her dresses. I was taken back by her idea and told I can’t wear women’s dresses. She told that, “I am not asking me to wear sarees. Just wear my night dresses and you will feel comfortable”.

          I hesitantly accepted and she gave one of her Pink Nighty with floral design. I told her, “You don’t have anything that’s less girly? She told, “It is not girly. It’s just some flower patterns. These days even men wear floral printed shirts. Anyway you are in home, why do you need to be too formal and wear dull colours. You will look good in bright colours”.

          I couldn’t convince her and I have no option as well. I took the nighty from her and I wore it. It was funny that I’m wearing such a dress, that’s covering me from top to bottom. But I liked the material very much as it was too soft and it was perfect fit for my body.

154764133002132678-squareneck-pink-floral-design-printed-shortsleeve-cotton-nighty-nightwear          Aruna got excited to see me in Nighty and commented that, “It looks very nice baby!! You look very fresh with bright colours. I always saw you in boring colours with plain or stripes. You really look pretty in this dress!!! Hereafter, you should wear these colours regularly”.

          Seeing her excitement, I went to see myself in the mirror. The Nighty was perfect for my figure and in correct length. Like my wife said, the colour and the pattern looks nice on me. However, I felt that the dress looked bit awkward on me. It looked like a fancy dress competition, as my manly face was not matching the dress.

          When I told my wife about that, she told, “If you feel that it is not matching your face, come, let me do you some make-up and will suit you to the dress. But I will not let you remove this dress, it fits you nicely and you look soooooo pretty!!! “. I told her, it’s fine, I don’t need make-up and all and started my cooking work.

          Over the next two days, She gave me nighty to wear and I noticed that day by day the dress was becoming more girly. Second day, she gave a bright orange colour nighty with more floral patterns and designs in front. When I asked her to give something else with less bright colour and design she told me that, “I have only these nighties, you should wear this only!!”.

fasensepurplesatinnightysdl5186946511bb2fc1491224215          The third day, she gave me a Purple nighty, but it was of Satin material. It felt very nice and soft material and when it touched my body it was too smooth!!. Unlike other Nighties, this one had different ‘V’ neck design and Frills. I didn’t ask any question about the dress when Aruna gave that to me and in fact, I started to like the comfort of the Nighty.

          I saw myself in the mirror many times that day and was admiring the nice material and flow of the nighty in my body.

          The next day we both went to a shopping mall and the wife bought a few new nighties in Dark Purple, Baby Pink, Yellow and red colours. She also bought few pairs of Men’s t-shirt, jeans and track pants. That night once we reached home, Aruna was arranging the new clothes in our wardrobe.

          Seeing Aruna arranging the new Nighties in my cupboard, I asked her that, is she arranging the clothes by mistake? She replied, “No Babe!! I bought these Nighties for you only!! You looked very pretty in Nighty and I want you to wear them when you are at home and feel comfortable. Anyway, you are at home only. What’s wrong in wearing beautiful pretty clothes??”

          When I opened my mouth to say something, she came near me and shut my mouth with her finger. Shh!!! She said. We were just standing so close and she pushed me to our bed and she hugged me. When I was about to get up, she slowly removed my dresses. It has been so long we made love and today Aruna started initiating and I was keeping silent and feeling Aruna’s strong arms over my body and we were having a great lovemaking session after a long time. She came on top of me and started to ride me. We both were out of this world and had a nice romantic lovemaking session.

          We were lying in our bed for some time and then Aruna Kissed my cheeks and said, “Darling!! I want you to try YOUR new nighties… Make yourselves clean, I will get the Nighties for you!!!”

Previous Post Next Post