Making of a Housewife Chapter 5 | The New Neighbour

  The New Neighbour


 A few months later, as usual, on one hot Sunday afternoon, Aruna was busy with her office works, and I was trying to have my regular afternoon sleep wearing my nighty, after finishing all house works. I have now stopped counting for how many months being jobless and living as a house husband. I lost all hope and stopped my efforts in getting back to a job and earn money. Aruna was understanding and mostly have not spoken much about it. And only during some very serious arguments, she harshly called me as ‘useless’ and ‘incompetent’. Aruna was now moving up the ladder in her career. And her salary and bonus is very much enough for us to run our family, savings and pay our EMI.

     However, It wasn’t so easy being a jobless guy. I had to lose all my male dominance and ego I developed all these years, to live together with her. It took me long time to realize that, I am ‘NO’ longer the head of this family and now it’s none other than my wife Aruna. I spent almost all my bank savings here and there and eventually, have to rely on her even for my pocket money.

     Now it has become my day to day life to do all household work and please her – or at least, not to make her angry. I cook food, which is always based on her wish and the ways she likes. Over time, I started to accept her authority towards me. I felt happy when she praised for my works and cried when she scolded me for my mistakes. I can’t remember the last time we both had lunch or dinner together – or spent time watching a movie. I don’t like the English channels she watches and she hates the mega serials I prefer.

     With this new life, I made few new lady friends, who works in the beauty parlour – that we visit regularly and some of Aruna’s office colleagues – who came to our party. My parlour visits has become more frequent and compulsory. Aruna always wanted me to keep my beard and moustache clean shaved, so I started shaving every alternate day. Over time, it caused some allergy and irritation to my face, and the parlour girls suggested me to do a permanent laser hair removal treatment. Initially, I was hesitant, but Aruna was so stubborn that, I had no option other than doing it. So the laser treatment started and in few sittings, the facial hair growth stopped completely. Which made me look like a teenage boy who never grew beard or moustache. The feeling that I will never grow a beard was hurting, but anyway, it was a big relief from shaving frequently, and I somehow became happy with it. Aruna was also very much happy with the change, and since then she like to kiss my face or play with my cheeks very often.

     Then one day, my regular parlour sessions got spiced up with a funny incident. I had my face pack on, and was relaxing by closing my eyes. After a while, I felt something near my ears, which I just ignored. Then suddenly, I felt a sharp pain and when I opened my eyes, I found that one of my ear got pierced with a gun. I became very angry and started shouting at them. That’s when they realized that the new girl made a mistake and pierced my ear instead of another. Aruna and others tried to calm me down. The manager apologized and offered to do a free service. They also insisted to pierce my another ear as well, saying if I don’t wear anything, the hole will be closed in few weeks. Aruna also wished the same, so finally I agreed and got my another ear pierced as well. Aruna gifted me a set of gold plated earrings with a small stone, since she couldn’t find a single men’s stud in the shop. From then, I started to regularly wear that gold stud in my ears.

     My mind was recalling all these changes and I woke up from sleep. I took all my changes naturally as it came and so far didn’t think about any of these. But today, when I look back, I became surprised to see how much my life has changed.

     Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I was confused who it was, but then heard Aruna opened the door and talking to someone, and also realized she welcomed a couple inside. Aruna then started calling me, which made me panic. I was still in my casual nighty, hairs tied in a ponytail and wearing 2 sets of gold bangles in each hands. Aruna came to our room searching for me and told me that, it is her close friend Surya and her husband. (Remember Surya, Aruna’s Tomboy friend! – Under her influence, Aruna has changed a lot). I was hesitant to come out wearing the nighty, so she asked me to change to a T-Shirt and shorts and come out soon. Thus, I changed the dress, but still they were also a women’s clothes. The T-Shirt was hugging so tightly in my waist and hip, and the shorts was also very tight fit. I removed one set of bangles, leaving the plain ones, then adjusted my hair and came out of the room.

     I welcomed both of them and they gave us a gift pack. Surya introduced her Husband Rithesh to us, shortly calling him as ‘Ritu’. Surya looked the same as before, dressed as a tomboy. She got her hairs cut very short and wore a tight T-Shirt. She also tattooed both her arms. On the contrary, Rithesh (Ritu) was dressed in a classic pyjama and kurta. He had a clean shaved face like me, and hairs below the neck. Seeing his silky soft hairs and glowing face, I was sure he also goes to parlour regularly like me. He also had very calm and nice smiling face. We both did chat for sometime and then Surya gave an important announcement! – That they have bought a new flat and will be shifting there in the next day. And thus, they came to invite us for a small private party to celebrate. It was very surprising to us, since Surya hasn’t mentioned this before.

     What was more surprising that, they are moving to a flat in our apartment itself and that too our Next Door! So Surya and Ritu are our new neighbour!

     Aruna had a slight disappointment that, Surya kept all these as a secret. But she was more than happy that her best friend is now her neighbour as well. Aruna asked me to prepare tea for us, and thus, I went to the kitchen, followed by Ritu. I insisted him to be in the hall, but he came to help me anyway. He told that, he only knows how Surya like her tea, and himself prepared the tea for her. I understood, he is also a house husband like me doing cooking and stuffs, but didn’t ask about it. There was no hard feeling in his face that two guys are in the kitchen, while the ladies are in the hall discussing about their profession and other interests. While leaving, they invited us again to the dinner party.

     We unpacked the gift and found some costly designer clothes, which they specially requested us to wear for the party. There was a velvet suit and a peach colour party wear salwar kameez. I first tried the suit and found that, it was too tight for me. Besides, when checked, it was two sizes smaller, which meant it was for Aruna. “So am I supposed to wear this salwar in front of them? This is for Women. I will never try these!!” I shouted at her. Aruna calmed me down and said that, the dress will look very nice on me and it’s very bad to reject them without even trying. I was still angry and didn’t say anything. But then, Aruna showed me the pic from her office party, where I wore the ladies’ kurta. She said that, I looked very beautiful and will be good in this dress as well. She recalled showing the pics to Surya once, so they might have got an idea to buy a similar outfit.

     I was still silent and thus, Aruna proposed an option that, we will have a try first. And if the dress doesn’t look good, then I shall wear some other dress. I half-heartedly accepted it and removed my clothes, but she asked me to become completely nude as well. I was shyly standing in front of her, when she gave a naughty look at my penis and shook it playfully. She said that, the dress will only look better with the women’s inners, which means I need to wear a bra and panties. I resisted for that as well, but she reminded me that, I agreed to try the dress, so I have to do as per her wish.

     Aruna took one of her new panty and bra and I started to wear them for the first time in my life. The smoothness of the satin panties was giving a nice feel and It was perfectly fitting my bottom. While touching the silky smooth fabric , I also felt a strange sensation in my penis. I wore the padded bra and Aruna helped me to put on the straps. Bra was not as comfortable as panties, as I started to feel tight in my upper body, which Aruna ensured that, it will be okay after some time.

     Next, she asked me wear the bottom and the top. Surprisingly, the dress was perfectly fit for me and comfortable. Aruna didn’t let me near the mirror. She made me sit me in a chair and started to do some make-up. Since I agreed to try it once, she started to apply make-up as well, just like I am a woman. She parted my hair side ways and put a ponytail. She then applied some face cream and made my face smooth, hiding any black marks. She also used some mascara and eyeliner to highlight my eyes. Finally, she applied a pink lipstick. After almost an hour, I was able to breathe casually with the bra. She took me to the mirror and let me see myself.

     To be honest, The salwar tops that Surya selected indeed looked very nice on me. It was nicely fitting and much more comfortable. My upper body looked slightly unusual, because of the bra cups, which made my chest look fleshy. But since it was a medium size bra, at least, it doesn’t look very awkward. In fact, now I have to admit that the flat chest would not have looked good with this dress. Even with the basic make-up, my face has become more bright. And my eyes and lips become more pretty and colourful. I liked the make-up as it was nicely complementing the dress I was wearing.

     Aruna then tried a different style for my hair by brushing it a lot and keeping it loose. She then handed me the dupatta, which I reluctantly placed around my neck. Aruna checked me from top to bottom and finished her work by putting matching earring and a bracelet for one hand and a watch for the other. Since it’s a ladies dress and I don’t have any way to keep my things, like wallet and mobile, she gave me a small purse.

Prabhu trying the new salwar

     When Aruna asked how I look now, I thought for a moment and said, ‘I won’t say it bad! Mmm… I am looking good actually, but still, I have this question! Do I actually need to wear all these? That too to a neighbour’s house?’. And Aruna told me that, I already made a promise to wear this dress, if it looks good on me. And now I myself agreed that, I look good in this dress, I definitely have to wear it for the party. ‘But Aruna, don’t you think being a man and wearing all these dress and make-up, will make me look like a woman? Isn’t it awkward?”. I asked and Aruna answered, “My dear Prabhu! You are still a man! But prettier and beautiful than any other ordinary man! I love you like this! So, don’t worry!”. Thus, with my outfit is finalized for the party with Surya and Ritu, the case is closed, and I started looking forward for it.

Previous Post Next Post