My Fate Part-2

     At uncles house, it was routine as usual, and now aunty has returned. So my training session again started. My body too was transforming fast. My boobs were now swelling and hips widened. I could notice fat on my skin, which made my body soft. Aunty told me that my voice is also changing, which is good. I was not comfortable as my last hopes of returning to my old self were vanishing. There were more restrictions on me. I could only go out with aunty now. Aunty started scolding me on every little thing, but she also cared for me. I was made now to wear salwar kameez with dupatta draped even at home. She would notice my movement, and guide me all the time. I was getting irritated, but meekly obeyed her all the time. I had to do more and more household work. Like cleaning my room, cooking and washing clothes. In fact, I was doing the lead role of the house now, with some assistance from aunty and maid. Aunty would just guide me, and I would have to obey her orders. She would wake me up at 5 in morning, for making tea. I hated it most. I used to sleep till late, since childhood and milk or tea was served by my bedside. I never cared who prepared. What I used was, to get tasty food and drink whenever I wished. 



There were many maids visiting my house, but here aunty had kept just one, and she did only the cleaning part. Almost all the cooking and serving was on me. Aunty and uncle would keep chatting in their room, and I did the serving. She would comment from time to time, “good girl Shruti. You are learning fast. You will become good housewife. We will marry you to a nice man, who would take good care of you”. Uncle chipped in mischievously, “yes, yes, why not? She kept good care of house when you (aunty) were not here”. She would not leave any chance to correct me, when my dupatta would slide, even a little bit from my shoulder. She would poke me, even in front of the maid. So I was now more conscious to pull it up, before she noticed. I didn’t like her scolding me in front of the maid. The maid was a distant relative of the maid family, who were worked in my home, in my town. I feared she would be briefing them each and every detail of mine to them. How embarrassing that would be? They would be talking about me and making fun, thought. Most embarrassing feeling come to my mind was of the servant at our house, who was of my age. Whenever I got chance, I always used to tease him, and humiliate him. How happy he would be now? I kept thinking. He would be very glad, I thought. I would never be able to meet eyes to him in my life ever. In fact, he would be now eager to tease me, if he sees me in this. I guessed he would have spread this news to the whole town, and it would be a perfect revenge for him. I kept thinking about it all the time. Aunty would remind me about the daily chores in between. During leisure time in afternoon, aunty would gossip with me. She would make me do her hair, or her make-up for teaching me. I wasn’t interested in them, but I followed. She would say, “learn these things, it will be handy. We will marry you in city only and you should know how to run family”. She would often make me up to try different hair styles on me, which was now grown below my shoulder. She took me to the beauty parlour quiet few times. There was hardly any manly sign in my physical appearance. My hand and toe nails would remain polished every week at her instructions. She would make me polish them in different shades of her tastes. And they would constantly remind me of my girlishness, as they would always remain in front of my eyes. Besides, I hated to show up in front of my parents, when they visited. In between with polished nails, I thought they would take this as my willingness to accept my fate, whereas, I was not ready to give up my old self from within. The only good part was, that they would not bring my younger brother to me. I rather not face him like this.

          In evenings, aunty would go for walk, and I would be left alone at home. I would sit on my bed, and think about myself. About my fate and my future. I dreaded, if words of her would become true someday, and I would be married off to someone. It would be the most humiliating thing. Will I ever be able to face my old buddies. I could imagine, how I would be like, when I would ever return to my home, after getting married. Like my bhabhis (sister-in-laws). I was taking these thoughts seriously, as my returning to male self was decreasing by, every passing day. No body hair, painted nails, long thick hair, girly voice and wide hips were all taking my manliness away. What remain unchanged was my soul. I still wished it was over soon, and I get back my freedom, and my old friends and life. Life of a carefree boy who I was. Try daring things, play sports and rule the world. My ambition was to become a sportsperson, who would earn fame and money and flaunt my style and wealth. Here I was trapped in a different situation. Weeks passed, and one day during such thoughts, door bell rang. I went to open the door. It was uncle at the door with his mischievous smile. He used to come late, but today he was early. I asked, “you are early today”. He replied, “now I will be early every day”. Once inside, he caught hold of me, and hugged me. I tried get away from him, but he didn’t let me. He said, “this is our time, I came to know that your aunty go out this time. So we can spend time together”. I freed myself, and adjusted my dupatta as a habit, then said, “but this is wrong, she will get to know about it”. He said, “no”. He again held me in his tight grip, kissing me all over. I could do nothing. Foul smell of his mouth annoyed me, when he kissed on my cheeks. He brought me in his room, and started changing his office clothes. I was assisting him. He would everyday hand me his dirty shirt and pants, which I was to put in washing machine for cleaning next day. It was my responsibility to take care of his clothes, as instructed by aunty. I would hand over washed home clothes to change. As I turned back to bring his shorts and t shirt to change, he held me again and made me sit with him while he in his undies. I was ashamed, and kept my head down. He put his arms around me. My shoulders were wet by his underarm sweat which was putting me off. I was wearing sleeveless kameez, due to which my bare arms were rubbing against his armpit. I cursed myself, why I wore this today. Uncle was in praise of my beauty. He said, “you are looking very beautiful. Your breasts are also shaping up nicely”. This brought my attention again on my slipped dupatta, which I quickly covered. This was not because of aunty instruction, but it came naturally. I guessed why girls prefer to keep it wrapped to ward off odd attention. I looked at my breasts, it felt like two unwanted lumps in my body. I was puzzled whether all the girls saw it as me.

          Uncle liked my shyness. He kept glancing at me, while I arranged his office bag and keys. Now days, every morning, he would ask me for his belongings. Earlier aunty used to do it. I could see some new papers in a file. I opened it, it was of some new property he had purchased. Without asking he started, “I have bought new office, a big one in a multi story building. My business is doing great. I will someday make you rich too”. He was trying to impress me. I wasn’t impressed. Neither I liked hanging with him. He was old mannered, like a shrewd businessman. I had guessed his intention. But my only hope for now was, he could help me go out, and spent some time outside this boring house, and work like last time he did. So everyday I took good care of him. I performed his duties like a good housewife would do, except I warded off his physical advances. More I would ward off him, more he tried to stick to me. Sometimes he would get chance when I would surrender. I was bored living in the house. I just wanted to get out, be it as man or woman. I had never spent hours at my home, and now I was living indoors for months. I thought of a plan.

          I asked uncle, “give me some job in your office”. He was not expecting it. He said, “you don’t nee a job. I will give you money without working”. I said, “I want to learn and stand on my own feet”. He said, “you need not worry, I am here for you. You take good care of me. And I will “reward you someday”. Then he held me tightly, and said, ” keep giving me pleasure. I will make you rich”. I wanted to work, so that I could go out for it. I pleaded, “I want to work, even if you give me low salary. Just give me some work in your office, I will work hard”. He had an evil smile, “how hard”. I guessed his intention, “anything you want”. He pinched me at my bottom, to which I jumped in pain. He said, “you are a bitch. I can’t think you were a boy till sometime back. You know all the womanly trick. I will let you work from next month, provided you keep me happy like you promised this month. But you will have to get your aunty ready for your job, as she will not listen to me”. With joy, I said, “okay, I will make her ready”. I kissed him on his cheeks. I felt happy and some hope.

          I was determined now to go out and work. It would bring some freedom to me, I thought and someday, I would become independent, and live life to my terms. I had no doubt on my brain, and I knew I will become successful in whatever work I would do. The only limitation was my female self and no degree. I was just 10th passed. I was good at studies, but I had to leave studies midway because of my situation. I thought I will pursue distance learning, and get some degrees later. At uncle’s house, I was busy doing house work and hardly had time for studies. Aunty would make me do work all the time, or just gossip with me on girly things. She had her own plans for me. She just wished I would learn household work, and they would marry me off to some confidential person with dowry from my father’s property for living. Every time my parents visited, she would say that she is learning good and will make a good wife. To show them how better I was learning, she would make me cook alone without my mother’s help, and boast that, it was she who taught me, else I would never have learnt. She also tells them, how much she spends on me, on my grooming, dresses and few ornaments she had gifted me. I was made to show them all the gifts she bought for me. I was embarrassed, and sometimes cried on my mother’s shoulder. They would take pity on me, but again get back to the usual lessons of girl. Aunty would remind my father that, “bhaisaab aapko ab ek beti hai, aur uski jimmedari aap samajhte hain na? Iske dowry ke liye money and gold collect karna start kijiye” (Brother, you have a daughter now, you know what I mean? You have to make enough gold & money for her dowry). She made my father purchase a thick gold necklace and earrings for me. The shopping for jewellery itself was embarrassing. All the attention and comments on me, were uninterested to me. They assumed me as the bride to be, and made me try on wedding jewellery.

          Days were passing, and I was carrying with house work. I was trying my best to please uncle and aunty both. I needed aunty permission for job. Pleasing uncle was easy as I knew what he wanted, but aunty would not budge as she would not want to lose a companion and maid at home, I guessed. I would have to assure her that, I will keep on doing all household work before leaving for office, and after returning. I thought how controlled my life has become. I have to please everybody now. Earlier, I was the king of my will, and didn’t care for anyone. I was stubborn since childhood, and demanding with my parents. Now all it was lost under the guilt. I could realise now, how good my parents were, and how good at still supporting me. So I too didn’t want any trouble for them. Hence, I would listen to all whims of aunty. The only spare time in evening was now lost to uncle. I was a doll for him. I was thin almost half his built, and shorter to him. I had lost muscles and strength. He could easily get over me. There was no point of resisting him either. I was at least to get some freedom with the job. I would get too tired, and had sound sleep. Days passed, I thought one afternoon to talk to aunty. I was trying to show aunty that, I had resigned to my fate, and she seemed happy with my progress. I started, “aunty, you look pretty, and your age doesn’t reflect in your skin”. She blushed. I was going right. “Your sense of dressing is also very good. People notice you. Uncle too likes you very much.” She got delighted. “I do nothing much it’s just like that. You too are becoming beautiful. Soon you will be like me.

          I continued, “aunty, what about my future? How I will live like this? I will be always dependent on others”. She interrupted, “why are you think like this? We are there for you. We will marry you to some good person. He will take good care of you. Your father will gift him property and wealth, to look after you. I and uncle too will help you from time to time”. She patted on my back with sympathy, “it’s not your fault, and you are learning things fast. You are very obedient, you will keep your man happy. Be always like this”. These words were embarrassing me. Now the topic was diverting somewhere else. She kept going, “yoarr young and beautiful. You will soon learn to adjust. Also, the early you are married, the better it is for family. When more people will know about it, more disgrace. I haven’t told your reality, to my own relatives. If they know, we will have problem. I never expected these words from her. She saw me as a burden. I felt very hurt. She was showing her true colour. I grew hatred for her. At least she would have not told this to me. Second, I knew now that, she is not going to keep me for long. Sense of insecurity ran over me. I had started seeing this as my own home. She wants to get rid of me. Tears started trickling down my eyes. She realised her mistake, and started consoling me. She said, “you are like my daughter, I will help you always, but understand things”. I clung to her, and started crying on her shoulder. I couldn’t ask her about the job. The day passed, and I tried to become normal. Uncle couldn’t understand the change and sadness. I didn’t let him come closer to me, and talked to him less. Just did my duties. He knew something was wrong, but I didn’t tell him.

          After two days, one afternoon, I was making aunty’s hair. By now, I had enough practice of hair styling. In fact, could make any hair style for her easily. She has thick black hair, which had volume and anyone could envy her hair. I too at times, wished mine were the same. Styling her hair doesn’t take much time, unless she asked me to oil them. Today, I was doing the same, so it was going to take time. Both were facing to the mirror, and she was constantly looking at my face. She said, “are you sad from that day beta (child)? I am sorry. But girls have tough life, they are dependent on others. You will understand slowly. Your uncle was also told me that you are upset. I explained him today”. I thought, at least, I will not have to explain uncle now, since he knows. I kept quiet and keep massaging her head. When felt relaxed, she said, “I want to ask you something”. I nodded, “ji aunty”. She said, “I was thinking about you all the time. I have a plan”. I thought, maybe she herself has found that, I should join a job, so my heart beat started racing to hear from her. She paused, “there is one of my relative, he is very nice person. He may help us.” I asked her, “how?” She replied, he is a widower and in mid 40s, if I and your uncle request him, he may accept you.” My heart sank after hearing this. I didn’t utter a word. She continued, “he is well to do, not that rich but has a job. If we could convince him that you will be a good wife, and your father agrees to help him. There are some marriage proposals for him, but not good ones. Your family is wealthy, so he may agree. I am planning to call him this weekend to see you”. Now it was becoming terrible for me, I was feeling more terrified from that day. I thought, “why is she in so hurry to dispose me off? I abused her in my mind. Is she helping me or hurting me?” I started, “aunty, I want to work. Let me do a job, and then I will become independent. I will not be a burden to you”. I was getting angry. My face turned red and voice chocked. She patted me, and replied, “where will you find a job? You are just high school, and you won’t get more than a peon job. After knowing your real status, no one will offer you even that job”. She was so quick as if she had already prepared the answer beforehand. I said, “that i will see. I will find a job for myself, you just let me go out to apply. I cannot live indoor all the time. I need freedom and dignity”. I spoke my heart out, “I don’t even need your proposal, you keep it to yourself”. She was furious at this, and screamed, “get out of my house. I won’t tolerate this. We are helping you and your family.” I will call your father to take you tomorrow itself”. I was dumb found now. More by her screaming, and the rest by her threat.

          Aunty was hysterical. I couldn’t find any reason for her change. I was just putting my point, and who else than me knew better about me. I was not in my senses, my heart was racing, I had never been this weak before. She kept screaming and abusive, blaming me constantly for no fault of mine. I had never seen her like this, neither I had imagined she would get so low. She narrated me as curse to my family. I thought she would calm down in a while, and tried not to aggravate her. I offered her water. Still, she didn’t calm, I was puzzled. I feared, maybe she got to know of, uncle and me and also that he would keep me in his office in return, or the Mumbai trip. I was already feeling guilty now. I wished, if that was the reason then I could explain her. It wasn’t my fault, it was uncle who started. But I had no courage to explain her, and before that, I needed to know whether she knew or not. “She is smart enough to, not give any opportunity to me, to explain things“, I thought. She now just wanted to get rid of me. Where would i go? I can’t go to my home. Neither I’m prepared to live in city all alone. I know how hard that life would be, managing things alone as a girl. I was now really cursing my fate. At last, she calmed down. Handed me instructions for evening dinner in mild tone, and left for her ladies meet. I was now eagerly waiting for uncle, to know whether she confronted him. Uncle came early as usual. I asked him as soon as he entered. He nodded. That made my guess correct, and now I could see why she was so mad. Guilt was all over me now, and I felt very ashamed. I asked uncle, “now what will happen to me?” He acted as if everything was normal. He curled me in his arms from back and rested his chin on my shoulder, and said, “darling, relax, I am here. I will make everything okay“. He lifted me with his arms and took me to the bedroom. I waited for him to clear things further. He said, “your aunt will cool down sooner, I know her”. And he put me on bed, bringing his mouth closer to my face, “you are getting hotter day by day. I can’t resist myself any more”. He started kissing me.

          Uncle seemed least bothered about the incident. I was puzzled again. I was in trouble for sure. My days in this house was numbered now. With these thoughts I resumed my kitchen work. At dinner table, while I was serving uncle and aunty, there was conversation between them. It was regarding me, and so I was all ears to it. Aunty said to uncle, “you know Deepak? My cousin’s relative, who used to come to our home few years back? He is a widower. How will he be for Shruti?” Uncle was casually chewing his chapati, “she is young, give her some time. Let her adjust first”. Aunty said, “you don’t know, this will be the right time, she will learn to adjust. Later she may get out of hand. I worry about her parents. We may not get a better suitor than him. He is looking for wife, if we don’t do it now, he will marry someone else”. Uncle” said, “will he agree?” Aunty became happy, you leave that to me, I will make him accept. Her father also has arranged for good dowry. Deepak’s financials are not that good. He will get ready. Rest depends on this girl. She will have to cooperate him, and live with him nicely”. There was silence. Again my fate was being written without my consent. Aunty seemed in hurry to dispose me off. It was hardly two days later she had arranged Deepak’s visit to see me. She had also obtained permission of my parents, which I least doubted. My parents had by now blind faith on her. She was their saviour. I was taken to beauty parlour in the same evening, for facial, threading etc. Hair was also done. We returned late, so uncle bought food from outside, and I served them. Uncle was constantly looking at my changed look. I could see aunty was noticing that. She tried taking his attention off, “tomorrow, I have called Deepak, I will explain him alland let’s see what he says. He will be here till evening until you return. He will see himself how well she manages home, and then he won’t have any doubt”. Then she spoke to me by calling my name, you don’t become smart in front of him. Behave properly tomorrow. or I will tell your parents to take care of you themselves. Answer only when asked, and behave nicely with him”. She remarked, “your dupatta is falling, pull it up, how many times I will have to remind you?” I quickly covered it.

          On the D-day, my heart was racing fast. I was sad as well as worried about myself. I was cursing aunty, why she is putting me in this situation? Does she have her own vested interest? She would be worried about uncle, and so she wishes to get rid of me soon. After morning chores, I was expecting her instructions to get ready. I was thinking will she make me wear saree, like others. She said nothing, and we kept busy with our work. Around noon she opened up, “he will be coming anytime now. You get dressed in the new salwar kameez, and put that necklace.” I nodded. I went to my room to get dressed. After wearing the same, I appeared in front of her. She said, “put on little lipstick, do I have to teach you again? And matching nail polish. Tie your hair at back, appear a homely girl to him”. I left, again. I was afraid of aunty’s anger these days. She was in total command of me. I combed and tied my hair at back. Put on mild lipstick, changed earrings and wore the necklace.

          I was making tea for the guest, better say, my saviour in aunty’s terms. I was instructed to bring some snacks too. My head should be down while serving them. Anyway, I was not going to face him with my eyes. I wasn’t at all interested in him, but still wished to see him. I didn’t get any glimpse of him, as he was sitting facing away from me. I thought of offering water first, and I would be able to see him. It would be ideal guesting, impressing aunty, and my eagerness to see him will be over as well. True to aunty’s words a man in 40s sat relaxing over the sofa. He positioned himself after seeing me, and was eyeing me. Aunty said, she is Shruti, she is very good at house works, very polite and obedient”. He kept nodding his head in affirmation, but his eyes were still on me. He was looking at my stone studded thick white bangle. It was indeed beautiful, I had put it at the last moment. I thought of impressing upon aunty. I stood their for collecting the glasses. I was now looking at him with corner of my eyes. Brown striped shirt and a black formal pants, with some stain spots. Thick moustache and not so clean shaved. Our eyes met for an instant, and I was all ashamed. Aunty said, sit Shruti. Deepak, look at her, isn’t she beautiful?” He was smiling. I said, aunty, I was making tea”, and vanished from the scene. I couldn’t have stood there anymore. I was sweating, may be some unknown fear had gripped me. I was trying to remain calm. It was not that I was frightened of seeing him, it was just that I had never imagined these days to come in my life. Aunty shouted, “bring your tea also, we will take together”. I was in a fix, but I had to obey her. After serving them, I was made to sit in front of him. He was now comfortable, but little shy in gazing at me. He too was avoiding direct eye contact. Aunty was constantly in my praise, boasting my skills, and how I solely handled this house including uncle’s files. I was blushing all along, but was putting happy face as was instructed. He in between would fix his eyes on my diamond studded earrings, or face, or hair, and would shift other way. Aunty said, “Deepak, I have told you all about her past, she has suffered lot. We really look forward for your support. Her parents will be thankful to you for life. They will always help you. They are very wealthy in their place. You will have their backing always. Just help us”. And to me, she said, “he is very nice, he always be there when we need him, you are lucky to have him. I know him from my childhood. His house is close to my maternal house. He has 3 sisters, and they are all married. One younger brother who is also settled“. Aunty left us alone. She wanted to give us some time. I was afraid. He remained quiet and I too. My eyes were on his hand. They were rough. I could guess that, he was doing some mechanical work. He started, “how much you have studied?” I was in fix as my talent was far more than my studies, “I had to discontinue my studies,” I said, “11th with science”. He said, “good”. I was sweating again, which he noticed. “Be calm,” having grin on his face, he said and asked. “How many brotherand sisters you have?” I said, “one younger brother”. He enquired about my family, father’s business etc.

          Aunty and he kept gossiping all afternoon. I was busy doing house work, and cooking food. The maid was also kept for my assistance today, but she was instructed to just monitor, and I should do the cooking. She too at times chipped into their conversation praising me. In kitchen she would ask me about the man. She asked all weird questions, “How old is he? He seems too old. Is he widower?” I was annoyed, but I had to answer her in affirmation all the time. She was collecting information, so that she have enough material for gossiping the next door. I knew her nature. She at times would take pity on me. She knew all about me. After a while, she came close to me, and whispered in my ear. “Didi, if you don’t like this man, I also know a boy. He is good and young. Just few years elder to you. He works in office. If you say, I will talk to aunty”. She had sensed the status of Deepak, so she had the courage to offer an equal match. I chose not to reply. She kept fussing all the time, she stood there in kitchen, like how much dowry are we paying. I said, I was unaware. She said, “I have heard aunty telling, that your father will give a house in city”. I was surprised. Has things reached that level? Is there no scope? Maid had her own agenda. She said, you reject him, he is old. I will get you better offer. He will keep you happy.

          I was tired after day’s activities. I was able to change back into a comfortable cotton dress, after the would be groom had left. I would say would be groom because, things were falling in place, faster than I had imagined. Or was it cooking up from quiet sometime? And I got to know of it late? Whatever, but I was having the ring in my finger, placed by him. It would be a constant reminder for me from now onwards, of the coming changes in my life. I doubted, weather I would be married off in few weeks or in few days. I was not amused, but was deeply worried. Memories of my whole past, family and friends were still alive, but I have drifted so far from them. My freedom was the only thing, now I ever dreamed of. I was going from one prison to another. Another problem was the fear of facing family, brother and cousins. They would definitely be attending the marriage. How would I feel standing as bride, all dressed in front of them.

          Next day, aunty got my nose pierced. I was slowly immersing into the role. There wasn’t any manliness left in me. My spirit was also sinking. I was becoming more submissive by every passing day. Aunty didn’t leave any chance to humiliate me. According to her, a girl should be obedient and an ideal home maker. I started receiving more lessons on a good wife and home making. In my case, according to her, I was to work more hard to win their faith and please my in laws. I got to know that, my would be in laws would also live with us, and I was to look after them. This was the condition set by the groom. And aunty had accepted that on my behalf. My past would be known only to my hubby, and none other in the family, and me too was to keep it with me. I wouldn’never reveal it to them. Soon they would come to see me in front of my parents. My parents would gift them a house and a car for accepting me.

          Next day, my parents arrived. My father sat with Uncle, discussing about the preparation. My mother, me and aunty were sitting in my room, doing the other planning. Aunty asked my mother instruct me, about my behaviour after marriage and my responsibilities. Despite her reluctance, my mother would advise one or two things to please aunty. I was made to serve them tea and water from time to time. I was made to show the ring, which my would be had  put in my finger. I was ashamed to show it.  Soon we had to leave for shopping, so at aunty’s behest my mother started my make-up. She put eyeliner and lipstick, matching my pink dress. She made a pony tail, and added pink shaded earrings, along with bangles in my left hand. I adjusted my dupatta before we left. I was happy that at least, I was to go out, and have some fresh air. From the rear seat, I saw the driver of my father’s car. My heart sank to see the old servant, who was of my age on the driver seat. It was a surprise for me that, he grew to become our family driver. I wasn’t prepared for this face off, I was very ashamed now. I kept looking other way not to meet my eyes with him. More humiliating was the constant talk of aunty about my marriage. She would gossip all the time about sarees, dresses, lingerie and all we had set out to purchase. The inevitable was scheduled to the next week. I was to face more humiliation everyday till then, and probably for all the life thereafter.

          Preparations were in full swing, sarees purchased, blouses and petticoat were given for stitching, and gold were bought. Clothes for gift to the groom’s family were also purchased. My family members would arrive in two three days, to attend the marriage. My sister in laws and cousin sisters would be called in advance, to be with me. They would be there to comfort me and help me. After all, I was to meet their fate, i.e. get married like them. Those experienced fellows were to be my role model, and I was expected to be like them. Lessons of good daughter and daughter in law were, given every day. I was expected to uphold the pride of my family, and be the bridge between families. I was trying my best to satisfy them, but was afraid of the developments from my heart. Fear of getting married  to an unknown man, who would control my life was getting over me. I was imagining myself as a home maker, who was all dependent on her husband, and had little choice of her own. The money which my father had saved for me, was already used for buying him a home and car in his name. I had nothing with me, which could give me some independence. I would be left at the mercy of the husband, or my family for my needs throughout my life. Till now, I had option that someday I will be independent, even if as a girl. I will have my freedom, but here I was entering a life full of compromise. Nobody, asked me for my wishes. My new innings was to start now. Soon the day arrived and I was married to the man destiny had chosen for me. From Shruti to Mrs. Deepak my role changed, but my struggle would not end, I knew.


© Shruti Sharma from Crossdressing Tales

Previous Post Next Post