Making of a Housewife - Chapter 3

 Turning The Tables..

That eventful day made a lot of difference in our relationship and I see a lot changed over the last two months.

          Aruna’s personality got a complete changeover. To start with her appearance, Aruna started wearing western clothes and slowly she replaced her wardrobe with male t shirts, shorts, track pants and Jeans. Daily she used to go to gym with Surya in a tight t-shirt and pant. She has lot all her extra weight and due to the weight training she started do build her muscles and I could see her arms getting stronger than me.

          She bought a new Super bike and she used to go to office in that bike. She has become more popular in the office because of her manly dressing and her bike. To match her western dresses she removed the mangalsutra and also other jewellery she was wearing. Now she has a small stud in one ear and then a silver bracelet in her hand. Even though I didn’t like her becoming more modern and changing her appearance, I could not say anything to her. She also tattooed her arms like Surya.

fancy-tomboy-hairstyles-1-1

          One day, she has got her hair cut like a boy. She said that the hair is a disturbance when she rides the bike and hence decided to cut the hair shortly. When she saw me unhappy with her haircut, jokingly said; “Anyway, you are there to grow the hair like a wife!! Your hair will grow even longer and then I’ll bring flowers for you dear!!”. It hurt me a lot, but I kept quiet.

          One thing that I liked in her recent changes was our love making sessions. And er strength become even more visible in bed. Daily evening she watches TV or play some games. And in night she goes to bed early and will wait for me. But I was too tired of all day house works and come to sleep. Once I am in the bed, she hug me tightly and I felt her strong arms on my body. She has become more active in the bed and used to initiate our love. She always rides on me, which felt like a heaven.

          Slowly, I started to tease her and pretend to like I’m not interested in romance. And she always forcibly pulled up my nighty (That’s one thing I like the most in Nighties!! Ha ha. It won’t take time to remove), to ride on me, and I was under her control.

          Since I didn’t cut my hair for 3 months, it started growing, and was now reached at my shoulder. As I prayed to God and made a promise, I did not cut my hair and let it as such. Initially, I was growing my beard as well, but one day, my wife scolded me that I look ugly and need to shave my beard and moustache. When I opposed, she told that I look like a beggar with dirty hairs, and they must be removed.

          She told me to shave my beard and moustache Immediately and once I am done, she asked me to apply some talcum powder over my face for feeling fresh. Since it was Friday evening, she asked me to apply kumkum in my face and pray to god as it will be good for the family.

face-1223346_960_720_

          She also ordered that daily when she come from office, she wants to see my clear face with powder and kumkum. She also ordered me that, “Not only just doing household works is enough, but also you should learn some basic manners of a good housewife. I come home with lot of tension and I should get relaxed by seeing you.” I was shocked by wife’s rude behaviour and the word “Housewife” made me angry.

          I had a fight with her and said, “Hereafter, don’t call me a Housewife. OK? And without having food, I went to our room and slept. Aruna followed me and then I turned my face away from her in angry. “See you are behaving like a silly girl!! Getting upset and turning away from me for a small joke. Come let’s have dinner”; she said. I got more angry and didn’t speak to Aruna that night.

          Naturally, I started to behave like a housewife and my life was too busy with all the household works and cooking. Once in a while, I checked my mails to see if there are any interviews. Watching TV is my only time pass and in afternoon all the channels play only family serials. Initially, I didn’t like it much, but overtime, I started to watch all of them. In the night, there were argument between us in watch serials or news. And seeing my mock anger, Aruna will handover the remote to me for watching the serials. “Grow up you silly Girl!! What’s there in these serials?” She always said. But I won’t listen all of those as I’ll be busy with the serial by then.

          Overtime, my cooking also improved and Aruna started praising my skills. Her friends used to taste my lunch and they also liked it very much. I developed more interest and started watching a lot of cookery channels in YouTube, to try new dishes regularly. Because, I felt very happy when Aruna praised me.

          Once there was a potluck organized in Aruna’s office and I prepared a lot of dishes all by myself.

          She came home early that day and once entered, hugged me and kissed all over my face. I didn’t understand what was happening. And she told me that all her team mates liked her food and she is very happy. I also became very happy and got some happy tears. Aruna wiped it and said she has got a gift for me. I was hoping she will gift me a watch or a mobile, but I was wrong.

          When I opened the gift box, I got stunned. It was bangles!! There were three pairs of gold bangles. I didn’t understand why she has brought a women’s bangles for me. My happiness got faded and I didn’t say anything.

          Seeing me upset, Aruna said, “It’s just like a bracelet dear!! I wanted to gift a nice gold bangle for your hands. If you don’t like it, we can sell it in the future and buy something else. Wear it when you are at home. Its been a long that I made you happy. Don’t deny my gift”!!

depositphotos_114394828-stock-photo-gold-bangles-in-hands

          Aruna’s words were so touching that I didn’t want to upset her for this small issue. Thus, with a shy smile, I showed my hands towards her and she put 3 bangles in each of them. Also, to make it feel complete, she painted my nails with pink nail polish as well. Since my hands were hairy, she suggested me to remove them and asked to put on the bangles later, as that would look even more beautiful. And I did exactly what Aruna said.

          I started wearing colourful nighties, no hairs in my face and hands, wearing make-up, nail polish and now gold bangles in my Hands. Am I Prabhu or should I call myself as Prabha??


A Proud House Husband

Almost Seven Months passed since I lost my Job and with God’s grace we survived the darkest period of our life and now, we are almost back to normal. The only change is that my wife Aruna took my Role, started earning money and now in a pretty good position in her Office. Contrarily, my life become completely opposite as I passed each and every day cooking, doing all household works and importantly trying to avoid the humiliation of my wife scolding me, that I am fit for nothing.

          It was always my nature that I try to be more perfect on whatever work I do. And it started to reflect in my house works also. I took more interest and care in maintaining the house very clean, washing all our dresses, ironing Aruna’s shirts for office and improved a lot in cooking. Aruna also got more impressed with the way I take care of the house and at times praised me that I am maintaining everything more beautifully than her.

          Even though I hate being a house husband and wanted to find a suitable job very soon, so that I could get out of my current situation, but in reality, I didn’t have any time to take necessary steps to get a good job. Because, I hardly get any time to check my emails or apply for any job interviews in between the household works.

          Few months back, Aruna often asked me if I have tried giving any interviews or started learning new technologies. Now she also stopped asking me such questions and it seems she is more happy for me to be a house husband than getting a job and taking back the control of the house.

          Since Aruna started to groom herself more Manly, she preferred more frequent hair cuts to keep her hair short and so her Salon appointments got very frequent. Whenever Aruna wanted a haircut she got an appointment for both of us, even if I do not have anything to do with the Salon. While she get short haircut like men, Aruna suggested me all sorts of pampering beauty treatments like Pedicure, Manicure, Facial, Hair Spa and more. Even I questioned the need for doing such things, that will cost her more, Aruna didn’t listen and always insist on getting more beauty treatments in the Parlour. She wanted me to be more pleasing and always look beautiful at home. Hence always suggested me to take those beauty parlour sessions regularly.

34814273-handsome-man-during-microdermabrasion-treatment-in-beauty-salon          Because of all these Salon appointments twice a month, my skin has now become more clear and smooth without any marks or pimples. Even after a full day work, my face does not look stressed and I always had a pretty glow on it. Due to the cream and chemicals they use during facials my facial hair growth got reduced and now I always had a clean shave look leaving my face more girly. Aruna also insisted on growing my hair, and the hair spa treatments made it more smooth, silky and very clean. I started liking the silkiness of my hairs and slowly started playing with itlike adjusting them often naturally.

boys-hairstyle-for-silky-hair-6-550x450-1
After my hair Spa

          In order to avoid dry lips, I have got a strawberry flavoured Lip Balm which gives my lips a tinge of added pinkish colour and that goes very nice with my white face tone. During night times, Aruna never miss any chance to taste my pinkish strawberry flavoured lips.

          As per our Salon‘s suggestion, I stopped using all my regular brand shampoos and soaps and started using more branded beauty products like L’Oreal, Maybelline, Dior, etc. Initially, I was angry on my wife for spending too much on my Salon sessions and beauty products, but after few weeks, noticing the visible changes with my appearance and beauty, I too started to like those products very much and started using them regularly.

          I was very shy and full of blush when Aruna happily allocated her full space in the dressing table for all my cosmetics.

          My increased beauty, took our romantic sessions to a new level with lots of love from my wife. I also loved the fact my wife caress her hands on my smooth face or sometimes lightly pinch my pink cheeks and make me blush. She likes to play with my silky hair and love the fragrance of my hair. (Thanks to my parlour girls, who suggested me the Hair Fragrance sprays!!!). Once our Salon gave us a Dior perfume as a gift and very soon it has become our recent favourite. Aruna tells me that the smell makes her more relaxed and she gets more attracted to me with the sweet fragrance and it makes her more horny.

173462_00_2x
Aruna gets more romantic on me!!

          I slowly got adjusted to all these makeup routine and accommodated in my daily works. Nowadays, more than Aruna I was looking forward to our couple sessions in the beauty parlor, but I was more careful not to expose my interests to her, as she will start teasing me. A few times when Aruna is busy and could not come to Beauty Salon, she asked me to go alone and get the regular treatments. But I was still shy for a man to ask for a lot of beauty treatments, and always hesitate to go alone.

          Very soon the girls in the parlor become our best friends and I became more comfortable talking to them about my looks and how I can enhance my beauty. They used to praise my wife for being so caring and pampering me a lot. After a long time, those were the moments I felt more proud and happy for my wife and my Love towards her grew stronger day by day!! And yes!!! I am now a PROUD House Husband…

Previous Post Next Post