Long Drive | ICF Stories | English & Hindi

   Me and my crossdresser friend Tanya, we both wore beautiful saris today. Our plan was that today we would go on a drive-by car wearing a sari and stop somewhere to hang out in a secluded place. In this happiness, both of us sat in the car, handling our sarees with love.


Listening to songs in the car, talking, and laughing like friends, both of us came out of the city driving the car and reached a place which seemed safe to get out. There were not too many people outside that place. So I started getting ready for the exit. I covered my blouse with my lap. Then I saw that Tanya is nervous and sitting in her seat.



"What happened Tanya?", I asked her. I thought that she might be nervous to get out in public.


Just then, she made me nervous, pointing to the lower part of her waist, where the saree plates below the navel are inserted in the petticoat. She hid that part of her sari by placing her hand on it. The design of her pallu was really beautiful.


"But what happened to you?", I asked him again. And then she was a little shy, she said in a slow voice, "Arr ... He has stood up"


"what? How? ”, Now it was my turn to turn red from shame. Was anything going on seeing him. Out of shame, I started trying to cover myself with my sari.


"Pagli, it has not happened because of you!", She said, "What is it, not that I have not worn panties." Maybe the open-air going into my blouse while walking in the car has its effect or it is the effect of rubbing it with my petticoat. "


I was still turning red with shame. I was not being told anything. Seeing me like this, Tanya said, "Relax man. I've got an idea." And then she took out the panty from her purse and started wearing it as if there was no big deal. It was a little fun to see him putting his legs in his silky panty inside the car.


"But Tanya, why didn't you wear panties?", I asked him laughing. She was still trying to push Panty from inside her petticoat to her waist.


She smiled looking at me and said, "You too should walk without panty one day. You will enjoy it too! ”


And then after that we both came out of the car and started walking. But the same thing was still going on in my mind that how would it feel to walk in a sari without a panty!




Hindi--


मैं और मेरी क्रॉसड्रेसर दोस्त तान्या, हम दोनों ने आज अपनी सुन्दर साड़ियाँ पहनी हुई थी. हमारा प्लान था कि आज हम साड़ी पहनकर कार से ड्राइव पर जाएँगी और कहीं थोड़ी सुनसान सी जगह पर रूककर बाहर घुमने के लिए निकलेंगी. इसी ख़ुशी में हम दोनों अपनी साड़ी को प्यार से संभालते हुए कार में बैठ गयी.


कार में गाने सुनते, बाते करते और सहेलियों की तरह हँसते हुए, हम दोनों कार चलाते हुए शहर से बाहर आ गयी और एक ऐसी जगह पहुच कर रुक गयी जो बाहर निकलने के लिए सुरक्षित लग रही थी. उस जगह बाहर ज्यादा लोग भी नहीं थे. तो मैं बाहर निकलने के लिए तैयार होने लगी. मैंने अपने आँचल से अपने ब्लाउज को ढंका. तब मैंने देखा कि तान्या नर्वस होकर अपनी सिट पर बैठी हुई है.


“क्या हुआ तान्या?”, मैंने उससे पूछा. मुझे लगा कि वो शायद बाहर पब्लिक के बीच निकलने में घबरा रही होगी.


तभी उसने मुझे घबराते हुए अपनी कमर के निचले हिस्से की तरफ इशारा किया, वहां जहाँ पर नाभि के निचे साड़ी की प्लेट्स पेटीकोट में ठूंसी होती है. वो अपने उस हिस्से को अपनी साड़ी के पल्लू से उस पर अपना हाथ रखकर छुपायी हुई थी. सचमुच उसके पल्लू का डिजाईन बहुत खुबसूरत था.


“पर हुआ क्या है तुझे?”, मैंने उससे फिर पूछा. और फिर थोडा शर्माती हुई उसने धीमी आवाज़ में कहा, “… अर्र… वो खड़ा हो गया है”


“क्या? कैसे?”, अब मेरी शर्म से लाल होने की बारी थी. क्या उसे मुझे देखकर कुछ कुछ हो रहा था. शर्म से मैं खुद को अपनी साड़ी से ढंकने की कोशिश करने लगी.


“पगली, ये तेरी वजह से नहीं हुआ है!”, उसने कहा, “वो क्या है न कि मैंने पेंटी नहीं पहनी है. शायद कार में चलते हुए खुली हवा मेरे ब्लाउज में जा रही थी उसका असर है या फिर मेरे पेटीकोट से उस पर रगड़ने का असर है.”


मैं तो अभी भी शर्म से लाल हो रही थी. मुझसे कुछ कहा नहीं जा रहा था. मुझे ऐसे देखकर तान्या बोली, “रिलैक्स यार. मेरे पास एक तरकीब है.” और फिर उसने अपनी पर्स से पेंटी निकाली और उसे ऐसे पहनने लगी जैसे कोई बड़ी बात न हो. उसे कार के अन्दर अपनी सिल्की पेंटी में अपनी टाँगे डालते देखना थोडा फनी था.


“पर तान्या, तूने पेंटी क्यों नहीं पहनी थी?”, मैंने उससे हँसते हुए पुछा. वो अब भी किसी तरह पेंटी को अपने पेटीकोट के अन्दर से अपनी कमर तक चढाने की कोशिश कर रही थी.


वो मेरी तरफ देखकर मुस्कुरायी और बोली, “तुझे भी एक दिन बिना पेंटी के चलकर देखना चाहिए. देखना तुझे भी बहुत मज़ा आएगा!”


और फिर उसके बाद हम दोनों कार से बाहर आकर पैदल चलने लगी. पर मेरे दिमाग में अब भी यही चल रहा था कि बिना पेंटी के साड़ी पहनकर चलने में कैसा लगेगा!



Previous Post Next Post