Holidays Part 3

 Part 3 - At the Mall

When I came out of the bathroom, Latha akka gave me a red panty, and chumi (cami) to wear. What is this? I asked her, and she told me that, it’s something like a vest, you just wear it. When I wore it, she handed me a red chudithar (churidar). How can I wear this? I asked her, but Latha told me that, we don’t have time to argue about it. All I need to do is, to wear the same & come outside, and the rest she will handle herself. She also assured me that, no one will catch me, and I don’t need to worry about anything. I looked at Latha, she was little worried, but was really confident about it.

RED-CHUDI

          I didn’t say anything, but gave her an angry look, and took the chudithar from her hands and turned towards the bathroom, to get changed. But suddenly, Latha stopped me, and turned me towards her. She looked at me from top to bottom, and her face showed little confusion. She told me to wait there, and went outside the room. I heard her asking Anjali akka, to bring some sponge, cotton, tennis ball, water balloon and some colours. When they came inside, I was still standing there, in that chumi & towel. Anjali asked Latha, why we need all these things, and Latha whispered something into her ears, which made her laugh. Latha joined her, and both laughed by looking at me. I was still confused, but instead giving an explanation, Latha told me to go to the bedroom, and wait there. I asked her why, but she didn’t reply. So I did as she asked, and waited in the bedroom. After a while, Anjali came in with a red colour dupatta, and tied my eyes. Why? I asked her, and she told me to wait, and Latha will tell me about it. Few minutes later, Latha came inside, and asked me to remove the chumi. I asked her why, but she didn’t say anything and removed it herself. I was waiting for what happening next, when she pressed something over my chest, which made me feel tickled. What are you doing? I asked her with a smile, but Latha didn’t say anything, instead, she kept pressing there some more time, and helped me to get into the chumi back. She then removed my towel, and told me to wear the leggings. My eyes were still covered, so Latha helped me to get into it. It was so smooth & tight, and I was still trying to figure out what’s happening out there. After that, Latha helped me to get into the chudi as well. Some jewellery like, bangles, anklets, necklace were added, and my blindfold was removed. But even before I could get a chance to look upon myself, Latha started to do my make-up, and Anjali attended my hair. When it was over, they gave me a pair of heels and helped me to get into it. And that’s when I saw it, my chest, it was big, maybe bigger than both. What have you done to me? How I got this? I shouted, and looked inside my chudi to find the fake boobs added. Why are you doing this? I asked her. Latha pushed me towards a full length mirror, and showed me a beautiful girl. Who is that? Why are you bringing more and more people? I shouted again, and looked for a second time. The girl was wearing same clothes like me, and was showing the same actions as me. Wait, is that me? I looked at the mirror with a surprise. What are you guys did to me? I asked them, but Latha said, they don’t have time for my questions, and they will explain everything later. WE-READY-TO-MALLI was still confused, but she said that, we are going for shopping. I became terrified, and told them I can’t. What if someone will find out? I asked, which made them laugh. I never wanted to go out like this, but both of them were ready, and forced me. Anjali sister wore a half saree, and Latha draped a saree. I thanked god for the less feminine clothes they gave me. Anjali akka gave me a small purse, and asked me to carry it with me all the time. I asked her about it, and she told me that, there is some make-up items in it, and when ever you feel scared or become tensed, I can touch up a little bit, which will make me feel better. Hearing all these, I became scared to go out, but they made me sit in the middle of the scooty pep, and drove to the mall.

RIDING-ON-SCOOTER

          On the way, everyone was watching us, which made me feel shy. I got irritated, and kept my head down. We reached the mall, it is big with lots of shops in it. They first made me to get into a beauty parlour. When I asked Latha about it, she said that, we need to get ready for the function. I denied it by saying that, you guys go and I will wait here, but they said that, no baby it’s your function and you should be the princess today. Don’t worry, you just sit with your sister Anjali, and I will manage the rest; Latha assured me.

          While we, me & Anjali akka waited in the reception, Latha went inside. After 10 minutes, she came back with a Nepali girl who is the beautician, and pointed at me. She came closer, and asked me to follow her. I looked at Latha & Anjali with a doubt, but they told me go with her. It’s just facial, it will make you look like a princess; Latha said, and giggled with Anjali. I got shocked at her reply, but still followed the beautician girl. Latha & Anjali also came inside, but they went to the opposite room. Where are you guys going? I asked them. Don’t worry di, will be here; they replied. I became nervous, and told the beautician girl to not cut my hair in a low voice. Latha came to me and told me that she said everything to the beautician, including that I’m mute, and I should never speak anything, otherwise, I will get caught, which will get all of us into trouble. The beautician girl was looking at Latha. She can speak when she become tensed; Latha told her, and I nodded my head in yes. The beautician girl didn’t take anything serious, and smiled at us. She sprayed some water over my hair, and took the scissors. What are you doing? Latha asked her. She showed us some gestures, which made us realize that, she was going to cut my hair. Latha stopped her, and called another lady to complain about her. I told her not to cut the hair, but she taking the scissors. If her mother came to know about this, I will be finished, what are you thinking of? Latha kept scolding the Nepali girl. Seeing this, another girl quickly came running forward. Why are you scolding her? She is new here, and doesn’t know our language well; she said. Everyone laughed, and the Nepali girl went to another room. Latha once again explained everything to the new girl, and she took in charge. She massaged my head, which made me sleepy. I nearly slept for around 40 – 45 minutes, and later when I woke up, I got shocked after seeing myself in the mirror. My eyebrows were trimmed, and hair were straightened with curl in the front. My lips were painted with red colour. With the changes I got, no one could realize that, I’m a boy. I looked back at my sister & Latha, and they were with the same hairstyle. Even they got surprised to see my changed look. I felt weird & shy at the same time. I was in female clothes, looking like them, and moreover, they were calling me di, (female pronoun) in front of everyone. Slowly, my male ego turned down. Raji, you are looking super di; they came closer and said. I blushed at the comment, and kept my head down. Seeing my face turned red, Anjali akka giggled, and said something to Latha’s ears. I became confused, and looked at them. Suddenly, Anjali akka took my hand, and pulled me out. Vadi (come di), we will go to the next shop; she said. I looked at Latha, and she was paying the bills.

          We came out, and walked towards a clothing shop. Latha & Anjali easily walked in, but I felt shy to do so. It was a female inner wear shop, and I felt something running in my stomach. I walked slowly, but Anjali grabbed my hand, and pulled me in. There were 5 – 6 girls in the reception, who welcomed us. I got scared, and tried to walk back, but Latha grabbed my hand, and held me there.

Madam, what is it you want? One girl came near, and asked us.

Ask her? It’s for her; Latha pointed at me, and laughed with Anjali.

Wow little princess, you look great. What is it you want? She asked me, and turned towards Latha. Is she is your sister? She asked her.

No, she is her sister; Latha replied by pointing at Anjali.

She is so cute; the salesgirl pinched on my cheeks, and started showing us several bras & panties. I became happy, and nervous at the same time. Happy because she didn’t catch me, and nervous because, I was getting erection. Luckily, the chudithar covered it neatly.

The shopping is for you my little girl, so whatever you want, please get it, don’t be afraid; Latha said. I got angry, but as I was acting mute, I couldn’t say anything, and simply stared at them.

          After browsing through the collections, Anjali akka bought some matching padded bras & panties. Then they took me to another section, were they sold swimming suits.

No, why are we here? What are you planning? I quickly pulled them back, and asked Anjali. She didn’t say anything, but Looked at Latha.

Latha: It’s nothing, after the function, we may have to go to aunty’s home. They have a big swimming pool there, and we might want to get into it. So let’s try some swim suits.

Me: What? Swimming pool, no way, not going to happen. If I wear that, I will be caught with in second. My private part will be visible, and they will know that I’m a boy.

          Both of them laughed loudly at my reply, and the people at the mall began to look at us. I felt shame and started to cry. Even though Anjali laughed, she was worried about me.

Anjali: Stop it Latha, think about it, do you have any solution for this?

Latha: No need to think about it, I have the perfect remedy for it, why don’t we just cut it out?

Me: What? Shut up, you both go to hell, I’m going home, I shouted.

Anjali: Don’t shout Raji, everyone around are looking at us. Latha, let’s be serious, it’s not a joke. If he wants to get into that pool, we need to find a way.

Latha: I was just kidding Raji, and I do have a plan, you don’t need to worry about it.

Me: What’s the plan?

Latha: Don’t ask, I won’t tell, just come inside, and select what you want.

Me: I won’t come inside, you go and select, I will just sit here.

Anjali: Latha, you go, I will sit with him. Just come fast okay?

          While Latha went for purchasing the necessary items, me & Anjali akka, sat inside the shop. After some time, we saw Latha coming with some shopping bags.

Latha: Come, I’m done, lets bill it and then we can go for the rest.

Me: Show me my dress, I want to see, what’s the thing you bought for me. I said and tried to grab the bag from her hand.

Latha: Leave it, it’s costly, you can see it later, it’s yours anyway. I’m sure you will look like a princess in it, I promise, and no one will know about your true gender, I can guarantee that. Happy Raji?

Me: Don’t call me Raji, I’m Rajesh. If you call me that again, I will become angry.

Latha: Come Rajesh, let’s go. She shouted, and one of the salesgirl came running forward.

Salesgirl: Who is Rajesh? It’s only you three here. I became scared, and felt like I will be caught in a minute.

Latha: No, no one’s here, Rajesh is my boyfriend, he’s waiting outside. As it’s a ladies shop, he is a bit reluctant to come in. I was just informing that the purchase over.

Salesgirl: Okay, I got it, thanks for the purchase, and she is really cute. She smiled, and once again pinched on my cheeks.

          We came out of the shop, and roamed here & there in the mall. Both of them were happy, with the shopping, and purchased lots of things. I just followed them, and wondered why girls spends so much money on beauty things. After a while, Latha bought cone ice cream, and we sat on a bench in the mall to eat it. Suddenly, a voice came from behind.

Latha, what are you doing here? We turned back, and shocked!!.

Previous Post Next Post